Saturday, September 5, 2009











Lil' Ro has been a hoot and handful lately---we went to California to visit the Cannons (no pictures unfortunatly since I forgot the memory card) every since we have been back he has repeatidly asked to go back (I'm talking several times a day)...today he answered the phone, which happened to be the pharmacist and told him about his trains and so forth (the pharmacist called me back to tell me about his conversation)....we had lots of fun at the water park with the Emery's (the little girl is Piper, cute huh??)....Ro came to get me from down stairs because he wanted me to take a picture of him playing with his trains (he was posed and ready, wanted an action shot)...he is growing up so fast, even meet his preschool teachers this week...I have to brag once more about how much better behaved he was over another little boy that was there...alright thats enough!

1 comment:

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

So cute!! We had so much fun at the water park with you guys! We need to do it again before it gets to cold:)