Monday, May 25, 2009

Lesson Learned




We got to ride on Thomas!!!!!! Loads of fun, Ro had a nice long conversation with Thomas and was very sad to leave.




A 2 year old and nice weather=DIRT! I can't believe how filthy he gets I have learned to take 2 extra pairs of clothes everywhere. Most of the time I end up looking just as dirty as Ro because it transfers on to me. But the good thing is we are having lots of fun and dirt washes off. Aunt Jenny doesn't seem to mind it!






Who knew? Mom was always right, you really aren't supposed to jump on the bed... Unfortunately this mom didn't follow the classic rule and I ended up with a broken nose! I jumped right into the headboard!! Just kidding, Lil' Ro launched a forehead right into me.... So glad it wasn't his nose that broke, he got away with only a little bruise.

1 comment:

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

So sorry bout the nose! Hey, could be worse, right??