
Ronin loves his new train set, he played with it for a full hour before he even looked at another present. Once he did though he went crazy opening all of his gifts, it was truly a wonderful morning. Since then he has had a hard time sleeping and eating because all he wants to do is play with his trains! It took months of bargain shopping for santa to afford this but it was 100% worth it!

Hey daddy, didn't you know how loud these would be?? Sissy didn't come down all morning because of these.

Mommy's new purse!! I have been wanting this for a couple of months now, Yeah!!

Christmas at
Grammy's and
Gramps,
Ronin sure loves it there.
Uncle Trev and who?? Can you pick out the real baby? I can! it's my extra cute nephew Calvin!

Happy Birthday
Grandpa!

Didn't my mom do good?
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
3 comments:
That train set is awesome!! I didn't know you got Ro a drum set--coolio!
I love the train set!! My dad had that at his house, and it is a total hit with all the grand kids. We got Pete just a little set and he is hooked all day long. It is Great:)Thanks again for the baby wrap, new baby Emery will love it, not to mention mommy, I can't wait to give it a try. I am glad you had a great x-mas!!!
Wow! Good job! I looked on craigslist for a thomas trian set and table but just got side tracked with so many other possibilities (: It's so fun to buy for a little guy!
Post a Comment